Now accepting applications for 2020 Dockside Festival!
The festival showcases over 100 juried Artisans and craftspeople from Ontario and across Canada.
The Dockside Vendors
Dockside Festival of the Arts is a popular arts and crafts festival that has been drawing visitors for more than 28 years. This juried show has an incredible mix of vendors. See the application for more information.
Our next Jury meeting is March 12th, so get your applications in to be apart of our next meeting.
As in prior years, this year we are continuing to support our vendors in the following ways:
- Pods of four vendor booths, opening up two sides for public viewing
- Live Music
- A selection of Food Vendors
- Extensive marketing campaign online, print, radio and more.
- Admission by donation
- Free vendor coffee at the front gate in the morning.
Dockside Festival of the Arts – Jury Process
Dockside Festival of the Arts is an outdoor juried art and crafts show, with a jury consisting of 4-5 experienced community members who specialize in vendor selection, handcrafted artwork, arts and culture, etc. They strive to ensure all selected vendors meet the specific criteria outlined for Dockside Festival of the Arts. If you would like to apply to be a vendor please carefully read the criteria below to ensure you meet all required qualifications. Please note that the jury reserves the right to base decisions on the appropriateness of the product and are required to ensure all product is the right fit for the festival.
Criteria and Eligibility
- The created product must be handmade and produced by the applicant in Canada
- The applicant must be the designer of his/her own product
- No craftwork produced or sourced by any commercial means will be accepted
- We do not allow any imported product for resale
- We do not allow any purchased items for resale