~Aim at Targeting Your Exact Audience~
Dockside Festival of the Arts offers a unique and targeted marketing opportunity that your business may be searching for. Dockside Festival targets seasonal residents, cottagers and their visitors with a household income of $125,000+. Dockside customers are proven return and dedicated festival goers who have been coming for years, making it a family tradition. These customers are the perfect target for any business who aims to reach seasonal residents, cottagers, their visitors etc. many with a higher than average household income. These are the people building or buying cottages, who need contractors, designers, architects, building supplies, year-round landscaping, require second home services such as cottage watch, cleaning, catering etc. and are those who have at least one boat, and need docking/storage services etc.
Dockside Attendees value and invest in art, gourmet food and home decor with a distinct Muskoka feel. Dockside is more than an arts and crafts show, Dockside Festival offers guests an opportunity to enjoy art, LIVE music, craft beer and culinary specialties, while providing unique interactive activities for guests from artisan tutorials and demonstrations, to helicopter rides and attractions.
If your business falls into any of these categories, then this is the perfect marketing strategy for your company.
If you are a contractor, home designer, architect, building materials supplier, renovation specialist, landscaper, marina owner, real estate agent or broker, financial adviser, insurance broker, lawyer, home decor/specialty retail outlet, boat/activity rental facility, tree removal service etc.
then you’ll want to take advantage of this advertising opportunity, because you can promote your brand to the exact audience you’ve been wanting to reach.
‘CREATIVE CRAFT’ TITLE SPONSORSHIP
As a title sponsor your business will be recognized on ALL pieces of marketing material, meaning your logo will be seen EVERYWHERE! More specifically…
- Co-exclusive radio spots for all Dockside Festival advertisements, including LIVE on the morning show, contests, promotions, etc. on two local mainstream radio stations
- Large, front and center logo on print & promotional material, including Cottage Country Hideaways Magazine, Muskoka Arts & Crafts Program, posters, rack cards, road signs, flags etc.
- Business recognition in ALL social media relating to Dockside Festival of the Arts, including Facebook, Twitter, Google Ad Words etc.
- Free booth and prime location/event exposure, including signage throughout park
- Business recognition in all press releases – 2-3 to be completed
- Full page sponsor bio in Festival Program and www.docksidefestival.com
- Logo in all email blasts relating to Dockside Festival
- Front and center logo on Dockside Festival Program
- Exclusive right to say “Dockside Festival of the Arts – Sponsored by … – Priceless